The Slovenian medical technology sector is characterized by specialized manufacturers and top experts in niche segments such as laser technology, dentistry and ambulance supply, as well as orthopaedic devices. Curiosity, innovative spirit and the desire to contribute to the well-being of people have led Slovenian companies to become world leaders in proton therapy control systems, solutions based on preventive genetic testing, award-winning laser systems and generic pharmaceuticals. High flexibility, product customization and engineering expertise are just some of the benefits you can expect when working with Slovenian companies.
We invite you to meet eleven Slovenian healthcare companies exhibiting in the Slovenian National Pavilion at Arab Health in June:
- DAGRI INŽENIRING supplies customized medical equipment for operating theatres, including control, video and LCD panels, workstations, clocks and video and audio management systems.
- EUROTRONIK is the manufacturer of the world's most advanced IP nurse call system NurseCare - an intelligent IP-based nurse call system that can be integrated with existing hospital information systems, making hospitals paperless, smart and increasing the level of healthcare.
- ISKRA MEDICAL is a leading manufacturer of medical equipment for physiotherapy, rehabilitation and esthetic medicine. Their production range includes functional magnetic stimulation (FMS), capacitive radiofrequency therapy (CPT), electrotherapy, ultrasound, vacuum and laser therapies and pressure - lymphatic drainage.
- KOVAL develops and produces treatment tables, chairs, walking, transfer and shower trolleys, nursing and hospital beds for retirement homes, hospitals, outpatient clinics, health resorts and home care.
- MEDIBLINK specializes in nasal aspirators, nebulizers, thermometers, blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters, diagnostic tests and other medical equipment.
- MESI produces the MESI mTABLET diagnostic system - a comprehensive system of diagnostic modules (ECG, SPIRO, ABI, TBI, BP, SPO2), patient records and medical apps in one system and the MESI ABPI MD for early detection of Peripheral Arterial Disease by measuring the Ankle-Brachial Index.
- OPIKAR, active in HVAC, cleanrooms and operating theatres presents their own product, the modular glass operating theatre. They offer complete comprehensive solutions from concept design to manufacturing, execution and validation on site.
- PHARMA G manufactures innovative and high quality products from hemp and plant extracts, as well as a variety of nutritional supplements in gum and spray form.
- TIK develops and manufactures disposable medical products and will showcase the latest greencath® SOFT and SOFT PLUS catheter and IVF follicle aspiration needle.
- UVC SOLUTIONS presents the SteriPro UVC hospital disinfection robot - a unique solution for healthcare facilities that provides non-contact disinfection of hospital rooms.
- VPD, Bled specializes in blood glucose monitoring systems, while the pharmaceutical division's expertise is in CBD products.
For more information about the exhibiting companies and solutions they provide, take a look at the Catalogue Slovenia's Health Care Solutions.
Slovenia's collective exhibition at Arab Health is organized by SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency that promotes Slovenian exports and foreign direct investment. Contact us for more information about outsourcing and investment opportunities in Slovenia.
Date: 21 – 24 June 2021
Venue: World Trade Centre Dubai, Hall 1, Stand H1.C10 and H1. C30
More information: ARAB Health
Check out Slovenian exhibitors at Arab Health 2020.