While still far from a global giant, Slovenia has a long tradition of combining experience and knowledge with innovation, creative thinking, and care for the environment. That's why, under the banner of Green. Creative. Smart., Slovenia is emerging as a pioneer in innovation and creativity.
By being Green, Slovenia develops technical innovations that prioritise taking responsibility for future generations. By being Creative, Slovenia has a talent for creating value, recognizing the importance of nurturing creativity as a tool for solving the most pressing issues facing the world today. By being Smart, Slovenia ensures its solutions are globally competitive.
And nowhere is this more apparent than in Slovenian healthcare. That's why no less than nine of Slovenian’s brightest healthcare companies will be exhibiting at Gulf Health this year. These companies are at the forefront of transforming the healthcare landscape. The life-changing technological solutions they offer are answering the challenges of medical professionals around the world every day.
- DAGRI INŽENIRING provides customized medical equipment for operating theatres, including control panels, video panels, workstations, LCD panels, and clocks. Most recently it has developed a video and audio management system for operating theatres.
- EUROTRONIK is the manufacturer of the world’s most advanced IP nurse call system, NurseCare – an intelligent IP-based nurse call system that can be integrated with existing hospital information systems, making hospitals paperless, smart and increasing the level of healthcare.
- ISKRA MEDICAL is a leading manufacturer of medical devices for physiotherapy, rehabilitation and aesthetic medicine. They currently offer solutions in magnetotherapy and electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy, vacuum therapy, and much more.
- KINESTICA is a medical device company developing and producing rehabilitation therapy systems that incorporate virtual reality, with the goal of improving patient engagement and compliance, shortening recovery path and improving therapy outcomes.
- KOVAL produces medical equipment for retirement homes, hospitals, outpatient clinics and health resorts, as well as the requirements of home care. The company develops and produces all of its products in-house, to the highest standards.
- MEDIBLINK specializes in sophisticated medical devices designed for optimum user experience, including the only aspirator in the world that can be used with a regular household vacuum cleaner, and a nebulizer with a special silencer patent, which reduces the volume to a minimal level.
- MESI develops and produces medical devices for diagnostics purposes, including the MESI mTABLET with ECG, ABI, TBI, BP and SPO2 modules; the first certified medical tablet specifically designed for use in medical environments.
- UVC SOLUTIONS team has extensive experience in engineering, manufacturing and international business development in healthcare technologies, and is dedicated to making UVC disinfection robots a standard hospital tool for the prevention of the transmission of infections.
- VPD, Bled specializes in blood glucose monitoring systems, while their pharma division’s expertise is in CBD products. MaX BT is a technologically advanced blood sugar meter with Bluetooth technology that simplifies the transfer of measurement results, thus making the diabetes management faster and more efficient.
For more information about the exhibiting companies and solutions, please take look at the Catalogue Slovenia's Health Care Solutions.
Slovenia’s collective exhibition at Arab Health is organized by SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency, which provides a services to support Slovenian companies ready for international business and foreign companies looking for Slovenian business partners. Contact us for more information.
Welcome to visit The Slovenian Pavilion and join us for an exclusive reception on Tuesday, 28 January 2020 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Date: 27 – 30 January 2020
Venue: Za’abeel Hall 1, Stand Z1.C10, Z1.B01, Z1.CO1, World Trade Centre Dubai
More information: ARAB Health