Omnia Health Live is bringing together medical equipment buyers, dealers and distributors, manufacturers, clinicians, procurement professionals, and suppliers across six continents. Find out which Slovenian companies will attend the virtual expo Omnia Health Live:
- DAGRI INŽENIRING provides customized medical equipment for operating theatres, including control panels, video panels, workstations, LCD panels, and clocks. Most recently it has developed a video and audio management system for operating theatres.
- EUROTRONIK is the manufacturer of the world’s most advanced IP nurse call system – NurseCare. An intelligent IP-based nurse call system can be integrated with existing hospital information systems, making hospitals paperless, smart and increasing the level of healthcare.
- ISKRA MEDICAL is a leading manufacturer of medical devices for physiotherapy, rehabilitation and aesthetic medicine. They offer solutions in magnetotherapy and electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy, vacuum therapy, and much more.
- KOVAL produces medical equipment such as treatment tables and chairs, walking, transfer and shower trolleys, and care and hospital beds for retirement homes, hospitals, outpatient clinic, health resorts and home care. The company develops and produces all of its products in-house, to the highest standards.
- MEDIBLINK specializes in sophisticated medical devices designed for optimum user experience, including the only aspirator in the world that can be used with a regular household vacuum cleaner, and a nebulizer with a special silencer patent, which reduces the volume to a minimal level.
- MESI develops and produces medical devices for diagnostics purposes, including the MESI mTABLET with ECG, ABI, TBI, BP and SPO2 modules; the first certified medical tablet specifically designed for use in medical environments.
- PHARMA G develops two brands: NABIE - a line of premium hemp enhanced food supplements and cosmetic line and MINKA - a line of vitamin and mineral food supplements in a gummy form, easy to consume, containing only natural ingredients.
- TIK manufactures disposable medical devices in the field of urology (urethral catheters for intermittent catheterisation), gynaecology (IVF follicle aspiration needle), respiratory therapy and gastroenterology and provides installation in clean rooms with the corresponding infrastructure. With its 60-year tradition, it is the largest manufacturer of such devices in Slovenia.
- UVC SOLUTIONS team has extensive experience in engineering, manufacturing and international business development in healthcare technologies, and is dedicated to making UVC disinfection robots a standard hospital tool for the prevention of the transmission of infections.
- VPD, Bled specializes in blood glucose monitoring systems, while their pharma division’s expertise is in CBD products. MaX BT is a technologically advanced blood sugar meter with Bluetooth technology that simplifies the transfer of measurement results, thus making the diabetes management faster and more efficient.
A presentation of Slovenian companies at Omnia Health Live is supported by SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency which provides services to foreign companies looking for Slovenian suppliers and business partners. Contact us for more information.
Date: 22 – 26 June 2020
More information: Omnia Health Live