Don't miss the opportunity to meet 15 Slovenian companies and institutions presenting their solutions within industry 4.0 at Hannover Messe - the most important international platform and hot spot for industrial transformation.
AUTOMOTION, MOTION & DRIVES, Hall 6, K38
- KOČEVAR IN SINOVI d.o.o. - 50 years of tradition in resistance welding
- INEA d.o.o. - delivers industrial automation, manufacturing intelligence and industrial energy management solutions worldwide.
- ISKRA AVTOMATIZACIJA IN MERILNI SISTEMI d.o.o. - development, engineering, project, production and services oriented company in the field of industrial automation and measuring technique.
- FACULTY OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING -
has a century old tradition in educational and scientific research work focused in the technologies of the future in various fields of electrical engineering.
- SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency - is a Slovenian national trade, investment and entrepreneurship promotion agency providing assistance to businesses during their start-up, growth and development phase.
ENERGY SOLUTIONS, Hall 13, D71
- ELMA TT d.d. - is specialised in serial and customer-specific production of dry-type transformers, transformers, EMC filters, wound components, industrial relays, transformer housings, AV cabinets and laptop boxes, mounts for interactive boards and displays and stampings for customers from welding industry, house-hold appliances, automotive and railways.
- IZOELEKTRO d.o.o. -
has long experience in development and production of electric equipment for maintenance, renewal and setting up of electro-energy systems for electric grid companies.
- SIPRO INŽENIRING d.o.o. - provides design, engineering, consulting, supervision and site services in the field of nuclear and other power generation, transmission, distribution and process industry sector in electrical, I&C, mechanical and civil engineering.
ENGINEERED PARTS AND SOLUTIONS, Hall 23, A26
- IMPOL d.o.o. - is an established player specializing in the aluminum manufacturing industry. It is a part of Impol - a reliable operating partner with more than 190 years of tradition focusing on machining with all kind of horizontal and vertical machining center of aluminium tubes, profiles etc.
- STAMPAL SB d.o.o. - carries out aluminium hot forging for a wide range of aluminium alloys, from 2000 to 7075 (ASTM) and by weight from 50 g up to 8 kg per part and additional operations on forged products such ast trimming, heat treatment T4 / T6, tumbling, pickling, INOX blasting, surface treatment etc.
- ŠUMER d.o.o. - is an OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier in the field of metal and plastic products: plastic injection moulding, power-moulding, stamping and deep drawing, turned and milled parts, production of standard and customised springs and bended wire elements, heat treatment, assembly of semi- components and final products.
- KOVINAR d.o.o. - is working in the field of drop forging of all types of steel (stainless, alloy and carbon steel), aluminium alloys, as well as copper and brass alloys, hot and cold forming.
- MAGNETI LJUBLJANA d.d. - is a European manufacturer of permanent metallic magnets with more than 60 years of tradition producing AlNiCo, SmCo, NdFeB magnets and bonded NdFeB magnets, as well as magnetic systems based on these products.
The Slovenian national pavilion is organized by SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency which is a single point of contact for potential investors and international companies looking for new business opportunities in Slovenia. We provide assistance to businesses during their start-up, growth and development phase. Practical information is offered as well as advice on various business opportunities in Slovenia including investment locations, Slovenian suppliers, industries, and markets. For more information, feel free to contact us.
Date: 13 – 17 July 2020
Venue: Messegelände, 30521 Hannover, Germany
More information: Hannover Messe