AGENDA OF THE BUSINESS FORUM Women's participation in managament will increase with digitalisation
- Greetings: Matic Volk, Commissioner General of the Republic of Slovenia for EXPO 2020 Dubai
- Roundtable: Women's participation in managament will increase with digitalisation
Digitalisation is to our generation what the student movement was to our parents' and grandparents' generations. It is a promise of positive change and a space for new and remarkable ideas. It has transformed our business and personal lives and helped us reach milestones that were beyond the limits of human capabilities in the analogue age. It has brought worlds, cultures and individuals closer together, created new networks and enabled incredible stories.
What will be the new trends that will shape the path of digital transformation for businesses? How ready are businesses for them, how mature is society? Where is the space for women in them? And - what will gender relations look like in this race? Will women continue to leave leadership roles in companies and societies to men? Will digitisation empower them and pave the way to fairer relationships? Will women's skills come at a price in the future?
On the challenges of 5G network development, blockchain, cybersecurity, the transformation of the financial sector, innovation as an even more decisive generator of development, and new forms of work and working relationships will be discussed by prominent Slovenian women managers and messengers of the leadership of the future:
- Jana Benčina Henigman, Chairwoman of the Management Board of Sberbank,
- Medeja Lončar, CEO of Siemens Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia and
- Lucija Sajevec, Director of AMZS.
Moderator: Andreja Jernejčič, Director of Lin&Nil.
Networking among participants of Business forum and business lunch
SLOVENIAN COMPANIES - participants of the business forum
- PLINOVODI - as natural gas transmission system operator, we provide transmission capacities for domestic energy market and capacities for transit routes for natural gas to neighbouring countries. We are actively monitoring the developments in the field of renewable gases, such as hydrogen and synthetic methane, and we encourage innovations, related to the company's activity. At this, we are committed to sustainability.
- AMZS - is a joint-stock company, initially founded with performing services for members of the national automobile and motorcycle association and other drivers in mind. Today a well-established brand AMZS is recognized as the largest performer of roadside assistance in Slovenia. We are carefully creating a mobility ecosystem and are our members' first choice for safe, carefree, and sustainable mobility.
- GEA COLLEGE - is private education institution with tradition of more than 30 years and main emphasis on entrepreneurship and practical skills. GEA College main goal is to equip entrepreneurs with new entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and mindset, so that they can pursue a successful career in the modern market economies. All programs are delivered in the classroom and/or online
- SIEMENS - is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. We create technology with purpose adding real value for cutomers. By combining the real and the digital world, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
- Sberbank banka - is part of a big international group Sberbank Europe and has been present in Slovenia for 30 years. The bank focuses on large, SME, micro enterprises and retail banking being one of its most important focus. It operates with twelve branches, present in major Slovenian cities. More than 400 professionally qualified bankers are responsible for the successful delivery of services
- VARIS Lendava - a partner of global hotel chains: Sheraton, Motel One, Hampton by Hilton, Holiday Inn, InterCity, is one of the leading European manufacturers of prefabricated bathrooms. By 2021 it has produced more than 100.000 bathrooms.
- VODITELJSTVO, Sonja Klopčič s.p. - AEIOU Leadership: Driving the transformation by creating leaders, not followers. Innovating in leadership and purpose driven businesses. Curator of the global community of AEIOU leaders, pursuing for 5P's: prosperity, people, partnership, peace, planet.
- MEDEX - is a pioneer in apitherapy and passionate to improve people’s lives with innovative food supplements based on bee products. Products reveal the secrets of hard work of bees into a pure miracle of nature. They are made to the highest quality standards, standardized and clinicaly proven, while having everyone’s health and well-being in mind. 100% natural, without added sugar, presevatives, coloring.
- MEDIADE - is a recognized B2B marketing & communication company and a proud partner of the best dynamically growing companies. The vibrant team organizes the Let´s Be Engineers! initiative and provides the methodology for the Gazelle and the Golden Thread national contests. For its pioneer innovation ´Intrapreneurs´ Mediade was awarded by the national Chamber of Commerce and won several awards for its communications achievements.
- EOS KSI - The EOS Group is a globally connected and technology-driven financial investor and an expert in the processing of outstanding receivables. The group's core business is the purchase of unsecured and secured debt portfolios. With over 40 years of experience, EOS offers some 20,000 customers in 26 countries around the world smart services for all their receivables management needs.
- MERCATOR - The Mercator Group is one of the largest corporate groups in Slovenia, and within the Fortenova Group it operates in the entire region of Southeast Europe. Headquarters of Poslovni sistem Mercator, d.d. is in the Republic of Slovenia. The primary and most important activity of the Mercator Group is the retail of fast-moving consumer goods, complemented by a range of supplementary services.
- Lin&Nil - Mag. Andreja Jernejčič is the director of the Lin&Nil company for PR, digital PR, communication, public speaking training and education with its own brand Andreja, which has been operating for 13 years. Andreja also leads crisis communication in small and large businesses and creates visibility through social communication and conducts digital PR. She educates with trainings, lectures and workshops in more than 300 companies, municipalities, schools, organizations from Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia and Dubai.
- BPT - primary activity is renewable energy production from four small hydropower plants along the stream of Mošenik in Slovenia. Next to energy production, we are managing several real estates in Tržič, Kranj and Ljubljana. We are currently reviving ex-factory complex in Tržič, that will soon become a lively place full of different business and social activities. The complex presents a great investment opportunity for real estate developers.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers SVETOVANJE - PwC is a leading multinational professional services network of firms, operating in 156 countries with over 296,000 people who are committed to delivering quality assurance, advisory, tax and legal services. We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust. Our aim is to support, develop and progress the needs of our clients for the future.
- Netica-a - Data Science company that delivers advanced Data Management and Data Analytics Software. Its SaaS solutions accelerate the research process and increase team productivity at every stage of the R&D process. Netica drives digital transformation and is the partner of choice for BioPharma, Biotechnology and Industry 4.0.
An INVITATION to the business forum.
REGISTER to the business forum.
Date: 7 December 2021
Venue: Slovenia Pavilion, Sustainability District, EXPO, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
More information: Slovenia at EXPO 2020