WE ARE ACTIVE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
When drawing the line between the activities having attributes to be classified under the so-called business support services and those that fall short of the benchmark, we take into account mainly the activities with a high share of knowledge and the so-called creative services. to that end we follow the very development activities in practice where on the one hand there are new areas and there is he ever-increasing specialisation within the framework of individual areas, while on the other hand the individual area get entangled and complement each other, predominately when it comes to large and complex projects, and last but not the least due to the need to offer “turn-key” solutions that include more comprehensive solutions containing components of relevant information technology support.
Within the frameworks of business support services we find enterprises (companies and sole proprietors), from the activities listed below under the Standard Classification of Activities. The activities printed in bold letters designate main activities, while other activities overlap with the related activities catered for by other associations.
J (62.020) Computer consultancy services
J (63.120) Web portals
K (64.200) Activities of holding companies
M (69.103) Other legal activities
M (69.200) and auditing activities; tax consultancy activities
M (70.210) Public relations and communication activities
M (70.220) Business and other management consultancy activities
M (72.190) Other research and experimental development on natural sciences
M (72.200) Research and experimental development on sciences and humanities
M (73.110) Advertising agencies
M (73.120) Media representation
M (73.200) Market research and public opinion polling
M (74.300) Translation and interpretation activities
N (78.100) Activities of employment placement agencies
N (78.200) Temporary employment agency activities
P (85.590) other education n.e.c.
P (85.600) Education support activities
OUR PRIORITY OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To carry through the common interests of our members;
- To carry out development activities to the benefit of the industry and to foster vocational and academic qualifications of people working in the industry to a high quality level and strict ethical standards;
- To promote a positive public image and good reputation of the industry in the business community;
- To facilitate networking and co-operation between companies that share common interests;
- To exercise influence on laws, regulations and economic policy pending adoption;
- To provide assistance / support to members in international operations;
- To promote the industry, as well as the vocation and profession.
SECTIONS OF THE ASSOCIATION:
Section of translation companies (SPP)
Section of agencies for public relations (SAOJ)
PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL AREA:
In the international area we collaborate within the framework of profession with other national associations in the area of management consulting and we are members of the European Federation of Management Consultancy Associations for– FEACO.
BEST PRACTICE EXAMPLE
• Organisation and execution of the International Conference of the European Federation of Management Consultancies Associations (FEACO) in 2003 in Ljubljana
• Expert assistance when establishing national associations in the area of consultancy in the countries of south-eastern Europe
• The Feniks Award for the best management consulting project of the year in Slovenia
• Organisation of professional and business meetings and conferences
• Participation in different projects (Western Balkans, EU)